Wednesday, May 30, 2012

First Try

Well here is the start if my new blog! Thank you for reading. So my hope for this blog is to help those people, whether it be new to make up and skin care and all that Avon has to offer, or the seasoned vets, a reliable review of the products. I want those who are unsure of what they may be purchasing to get a firsthand view of wjat to expect.


So, with that said, the first product i will be trying and writing about will be Avons Super Extend liquid eye liner, in the color teal. Now mind you, I am not good with liquid liner. My hope is to see the ease of putting it on and how the product looks and wears. We will see tomorrow :)


For now, thanks for reading
Jess


www.youravon.com/jdutton

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea behind this blog! I have toyed with the idea myself and I am so glad you have taken the plunge! I look forward to your reviews and perhaps chime in now and then. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My hope is that the people who read this will know that the products are great quality and anyone can use them and use them well. Thanks for the comment and i hope you will spread the word :-)
      jess

      Delete