Thursday, May 31, 2012

Avon Super Extend liquid liner in teal

Ok, so I just put the Avon Super Extend liquid liner in teal on. My hands were a little shakey so I had to make sure I kept steady to draw a good line. First, the pen is like a felt tip marker. It is fairly pointy at the end so i was able to get a good sharp line, close to the lashes. I did have to wipe off a corner I messed up, which put a teal color on my finger, easily fixed with eye makeup remover. I have some errands to run today, so we shall see how this liner holds up in the Arizona heat. You can see the picture below of thestart of the day. I will update more later.


So it is about 10:30 at night, and I must say, the liner has stood up to the test. I forget that I have makeup on a lot of the time, so I rubbed my eyes quite a bit and it is still on there. A lot of the time too it gets smudged on my eye lid but this Avon Super Extend stayed the fine line that I first drew it on as. I think if I practice more I will get better and faster at it. I also like the applicator brush because it is stiff and not like a paint brush like other liquid liners. Over all, I do like this product. I would reccomend it to people who use liquid liner frequently, as well as people starting out. 


thanks for reading
Jess 
www.youravon.com/jdutton

No comments:

Post a Comment